Thanks for the feedback---here's round two.
To answer some questions: Yes, I have Photoshop Elements 4.0, I don't know what that means, probably that it's the cheap version (if it's free, it's for me).
Michael is doing great! He gained two pounds over a two week period, but hasn't gained any weight this week. If I accidentally eat anything with soy or dairy, we can tell immediately that it effects him. I am supplementing formula, but wondering if I should do a trial week without it and just my diet because it gives him really bad diarrhea (sorry, you asked), and I think it makes him lose weight or at least not gain what he should. Any suggestions? I have a baby digital scale and can weigh him at home. I highly recommend buying one yourself. I got mine at Costco.com and it's worth EVERY penny. I'm trying to get him nice and fat for his 6 month checkup this next week.
The first pic is the original. I photoshopped out the teal pad and the rubber ducky, and also added in some bubbles. I enhanced his eyes in one of the photos, and took out some scratches on his face. What do you think? Are the eyes too much? I'm going for subtle changes. This is addicting.
To answer some questions: Yes, I have Photoshop Elements 4.0, I don't know what that means, probably that it's the cheap version (if it's free, it's for me).
Michael is doing great! He gained two pounds over a two week period, but hasn't gained any weight this week. If I accidentally eat anything with soy or dairy, we can tell immediately that it effects him. I am supplementing formula, but wondering if I should do a trial week without it and just my diet because it gives him really bad diarrhea (sorry, you asked), and I think it makes him lose weight or at least not gain what he should. Any suggestions? I have a baby digital scale and can weigh him at home. I highly recommend buying one yourself. I got mine at Costco.com and it's worth EVERY penny. I'm trying to get him nice and fat for his 6 month checkup this next week.
The first pic is the original. I photoshopped out the teal pad and the rubber ducky, and also added in some bubbles. I enhanced his eyes in one of the photos, and took out some scratches on his face. What do you think? Are the eyes too much? I'm going for subtle changes. This is addicting.

FYI. By the way, sometimes when I post something it puts extra spacing in, or no spacing and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to quit. Well I just did. Highlight the section and click the eraser on the toolbar (it will remove the formatting). I'm sure everyone already knew that, but just in case....
10 comments:
Yeah! Good job. I really like it. And I didnt know about the spacing trick. So thanks!
I think it looks great!
You know I think it would be awesome if you did a trial week without formula. You might have a lower supply for a couple days, but as long as you nurse on demand your supply should equal what he asks for quickly (almost like a growth spurt.) I don't think any formula is entirely hypoallergenic, so I think it's worth a shot.
What a journey for you guys, but I'm super comforted knowing that he has you as a mom because you are such a fighter!
He is so adorable. It's amazing to me how fast babies change. Maybe it's because he's gaining weight but he looks so grown up! He is lucky to have such wonderful parents who care so much about him and a mom who is willing to sacrifice dairy for him!
Well Jon as also told me to get a hobby and friends. I think you have chosen a fun hobby and I look forward to seeing more darling pictures. He is just way toooo cute.
Hey Chelsea, It's Jennie from London. Thanks for commenting on our blog. Your little boy is so cute! I can tell you the best mom because you are willing to do anything for him. What a cute family! I'm glad that we can keep in touch! Do you keep in touch with anyone else from London?
Cute baby!!
chelsea! i miss you. and wow, your baby is so cute. look at that smile! i don't know if i've ever seen a cuter smile on a baby. what a doll. i hope he starts getting really fat. maybe he should marry me. according to brian, that's a really good way to gain weight! (i take that as a compliment by the way)
Chelsea, I found your blog from somewhere... Not sure where. But how are things? I'm trying to learn photoshop also! Michael is so cute!
Hey I didn't know that about the eraser thing! I noticed that would happen with pictures and text mixed together. Anyway, I love what you did with the picture! Little chief is adorable! I've been dinkin' around with photoshop too and wanted to know how you did the eye popping trick. I did it my certain way but it was tedious. Wondering if there's easier ways to do it. Anyway you did a great job with the pictures! Love your blog, love you!
where have you been? Ali
Post a Comment