

The other night while at TJ Maxx I found this outfit (see photoshoot above). I don't think I've ever seen Kyle so excited as when we put it on him and it fit...kind of. I found this same one a few months ago, but the only size they had was for 2 years (we still bought it). This one is still a little big, but maybe that's the point.After MONTHS of teething, Lil' Chief has finally cut two teeth today, and the days not even over! Who knows maybe he'll have three by tonight. We went to the doctor and he's still in the 10th percentile for weight (he gained two pounds though), and he needs to get back up to where he was pre-allergies, which was the 50th percentile. So....I'm done nursing, and we're going to go straight on the hypo-allergenic, hypo-expensive formula. Pray for lots of samples! Do you know what this means? Mommy gets to EAT AGAIN!!! I'm going to gradually take him off nursing, so hopefully by the beginning of next week I'll be able to eat normally again. One thing this diet has taught me is I can do without butter, sour cream, processed foods (s0y), chocolate and many, many other things. Moderation in all things.
The doctor said he'll have a hard time gaining weight because of how active-I call it hyper-he is. Seriously, he doesn't stop moving for one second.
9 comments:
make sure you are sure before you stop because you can't give him cow's milk at a year like the rest of the world...have you taken him to an allergist? Max didn't gain weight until we took him off of wheat and we had no clue he was allergic until we got him tested. good luck. glad you'll be able to eat again.
I love him! I love the outfit! I love you! I'm so excited for you to eat yummy foods again!
Hey Chelsea! I totally feel your pain with a "hyper" child, I don't think Taya stops moving... ever. He's adorable though!! And Taya isn't even standing on her own yet, so you should be proud :) haha.
let me guess...scotty pippen fans?
hi there! glad you found us, it's been fun to see what you guys have been up to. small world that you were roomies with julie... her last name is isaacson now in case you didn't know and there's a link on our blog if you want to drop her a line.
what a CUTE CUTE boy! i would have totally pictured him with tons of dark locks by now but i love the baldness... maybe we both had bald babies because of that old moldy hampster-poop infested house... hmmm...
(that other comment was from tom, in case you couldn't tell)
I can't believe how big he is getting. Bryce and I love the outfit. He is looking just like a little Kyle. Super cute.
He is seriously so cute! I love his big smile! Charlie would be jealous of his "basketball shoes" He always wears Tanner's around the house...maybe we should get him some...
Brent and I both think he's so cute. You and Kyle are a great combo for kids.
Love the outfit! He is so cute!
Post a Comment