Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costume Extravaganza

If you know my dad, or maybe even if you don't, this is funny, really funny. My brother Andrew will be glad to know this costume is being put to good use (he's on his mission).

I wonder what they're talking about? Probably wondering why their moms dressed them up in this getup. My lame attempt at a gypsy costume. Pretty much just put on all my jewelry and called it good.

6 comments:

[M] said...

that's funny, i was going to be a gypsy too, until i realized i didn't have any scarves or jewelry. oh well. i love all the costumes...

blindblogger said...

I just go for the pumpkin shirt from Target. No one can tell you you didn't dress up, but it's no hassle. Your parents look great and I love the two peas in a pod.

Chelsea said...

Ash, I borrowed Michael's costume from Tash...you'll notice it's worn a couple of times by her kids (look at her last post).

Alysia & Bryce said...

Oh so cute. I love them.

brentandkashann said...

Your parents look awesome! For some reason almost everytime I see Obama on TV it reminds me of your Dad. Wierd huh. I think that it is that he is -tall, thin, clean cut and dresses nice.

Street Fam said...

Great gypsy! Your dad's costume is AWESOME!