
I'm thinking this will be our family Christmas Card picture if I ever send one out. One of the missionaries who lives with my mom and dad took it for us at Thanksgiving (everyone else was busy). Turned out pretty good I think. My little brother took our engagement picture, so as you can see we like to stick to the amateurs. There's nothing a little PhotoShop can't fix.
8 comments:
Yeah that's a great one! I can't wait to get the card in what 2010?! But still can't wait!
I love it!
Very cute family pic, if you do send them out, send one our way okay!! I didn't know Michael was allergic to dairy! Wow, that must not be easy!
Beautiful! Look at your eyes and then Kyle's. Exact same.
Very nice picture Chelsie!!
This is an awesome family photo!
Such a cute picture! Send a Christmas card my way if you sent them out!
Cutest family ever!!!!!!!
Kathy B.
Post a Comment