Congratulations! I had to do a second look to make sure I was reading the shirt correctly! How far along are you? That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what this one looks like...Michael is so cute!
I'm 13 weeks, and due on July 2nd. I haven't felt sick very much at all. With Michael I was sick everyday for 17 weeks. I'm amazed that I've felt so good. I'm soooo tired though, all the time.
We told our family on Christmas day (mine before we came to Vancouver) by having Michael walk out in this shirt.
Chelsea, you wanna know something funny. Until I read these other comments I was going to ask if you were trying to have him represent China or something, (i.e. Big Brother). Congrats!
Oh wow, congratulations. How exciting, it's great having them close together, much easier. Glad to hear you are carrying well, hope it goes just as well for the next 23 weeks.
Congrats, Chelsea! We are so happy for you. What a fun way to announce it! Oh, I am would be very happy if Kyle got a job in Denver!! (You would love it)
27 comments:
yay!!!! congrats:) what a wonderful christmas gift, hope you are feeling well.
And what a cute picture too :)
Congratulations! I had to do a second look to make sure I was reading the shirt correctly! How far along are you? That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what this one looks like...Michael is so cute!
Yea chels and Kyle! So exciting!!
Thanks ladies. Sorry for the lack of details.
I'm 13 weeks, and due on July 2nd. I haven't felt sick very much at all. With Michael I was sick everyday for 17 weeks. I'm amazed that I've felt so good. I'm soooo tired though, all the time.
We told our family on Christmas day (mine before we came to Vancouver) by having Michael walk out in this shirt.
We are really excited!
congratulations!! so happy for you!!
Wow that is great. You will love having the two babies close. I think that is so much fun. Not so easy for a while but well worth the effort.
Congrats! What a fun Christmas surprise! That's nice you haven't been too sick...lucky you!
YEH!! For babies and big brothers!!
Yea! I'm sure your baby will be just as adorable as Michael!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Chelsea and Kyle!!!
Congrats, Chelsea! I am glad you are feeling better with this one :)
Yay! Congrats Chelsea!
You are a brave woman! Bridge is going to have a little one right around the same time as you. Hurray that you feel better this time around!!!
Wait! Seriously?! Did I miss this before or is the first time you've mentioned it?! So awesome!
Very happy news!!
Congrats! How awesome.
Congratulations!!!!!
Chelsea, you wanna know something funny. Until I read these other comments I was going to ask if you were trying to have him represent China or something, (i.e. Big Brother). Congrats!
Oh wow, congratulations. How exciting, it's great having them close together, much easier. Glad to hear you are carrying well, hope it goes just as well for the next 23 weeks.
x
Congratulations! Hope all is well.
P.S. We are looking for a job for Kyle here in Denver
Congrats, Chelsea! We are so happy for you. What a fun way to announce it! Oh, I am would be very happy if Kyle got a job in Denver!! (You would love it)
Now THAT'S a Christmas present! Congrats!!
Yay! Congrats Chels, I can't wait to see the pregnant pics and hear all the details!!!
do you live in vancouver? that's where we live. we should get together for a little playdate!
Janessa
It's me again Chels. I switched my blog address, it is now journeyof5.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!
See what happens when you blog snoop! You get to find out fun news like this. Congratulations!
That is exciting!
Post a Comment