Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009


This year all of my siblings were in town for Easter except for Andrew on his mission and my bro-in-law Cody, so we all decided to go to church at my parents ward. It was nice to have a "break" from regular church duties, and it was Michael's first time in nursery...praise heaven!!! The next time we take one of these pictures, there will be three more grand kids. My sisters and I are all expecting at the same time (happened last time too).
During the Easter Egg Hunt, Michael decided he liked the balls better that were in the yard, until he discovered that there was candy in the eggs. I'm so glad the candy is gone from our house because he's quite demanding when it comes to jelly beans. I decided to just put apples in his Easter basket, which he was just as happy about (don't think that will last much longer).
As you can see, I'm getting quite large. At my appointment last week, the baby was measuring three weeks big. I cannot believe I still have 2.5 months left. I must admit it goes by a lot faster when you have another baby to chase around.

12 comments:

Amander said...

Two things:
1) you are not big at all
2) I LOVE Michael's face with those apples!

blindblogger said...

You don't have a baby in there.

brentandkashann said...

I love your baldy. It is a rare thing to see another baldy like Marcus now they are both toddlers.
You are so little, whatever! You look awesome! Btw, what are you having.. boy or girl? We can't remember if we ever found out.
That looks so fun to all be together with everyone.

tharker said...

I too love his excitement over the apples! And you're right. That WON'T last much longer ;)

You are definitely NOT big! You look great!!

I love the picture of your parents with all the grandkids. I love that one of them is trying to run away ;)

I can't wait to meet this new little guy!

Brook said...

Cute Easter pics!Your parents have a lot of grand boys! Are your sisters having girls? I don't think you are looking huge, just cute!

AOlson said...

Your family picture is amazing!!! You don't even look pregnant. Wanna see huge? Come over and see my maternity pictures!!

Chelsea said...

The picture of me in my dress is hiding my big tummy...trust me it's big.

Kashann, we're having another boy.

Brook, my sister who already has a little girl is having another girl, and my other sister doesn't know yet. We are a family of boys, that's for sure.

Jessica said...

You look darling!

Heather said...

Michael is so cute, I just want to pinch those cheeks! You look great, hope you are feeling that way too.

Hauni said...

Cute Easter pictures and you look GREAT!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

I love that airplane toy in your parents yard! And I love how all the cousins look like cousins. Not necessarily alike but like they belong together. They are all so cute! It is nice to see your parents as well. You make pregnancy even more beautiful to me. Best always!

Mel and Nate said...

Chelsea!!! Oh my gosh!! I just found your blog through Heather Curreys! Your son is adorable and you look so great! I did not even know you were pregnant until I read because you are so tiny. I am jealous that you live in Washington. I am so glad I can see your pics now! We miss you! Nate says hi to you both!