Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3 Down, Many More To Go

Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd Anniversary in the same city that we were married. We escaped to Vancouver for the weekend, and then yesterday Kyle's mom watched Michael so we could spend the day in Portland. Couldn't have asked for a better day with my sweetheart. The weather was beautiful!

Love you Kyle. Thanks for taking me to Anthropologie, for sharing lunch with me, and for our walk on the waterfront. It really was the best day.

11 comments:

NaDell said...

You are adorable pregnant! So cute! Glad you had a good anniversary break.

Amander said...

How do you look so cute pregnant??
And Happy Anniversary!

Lovely Lindsay said...

you and your baby are adorable. happy anniversary, love birds!
++++
i'm craving a trip to portland/anthro. i'm tagging along next time.
love, lindsay

Heather said...

It's nice to have a day to just be two people in love. Sounds like it was perfect.

Janna G said...

Oh I would love to spend a day in Portland just me and my honey. What a great day!

The Mama said...

Congrats guys!!

tharker said...

Happy Anniversary!

You are quite possibly the most gorgeous pregnant woman ever! You look amazing!!

Pitt Stop Sants said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

N M said...

Your puku looks fantastic! Oh and the weather, the sun is shining...I've forgotten what thats like, think I might have to come for a holiday.

Congrats to you and your husband, sounds like you guys had a fun day xoxo

Sheryl said...

happy 3 years girly. i was there! crazy to think. p.s. the camping pictures are up.

Jules said...

Hey,

This is Julie (Hill) Nielson from London all those years ago. I keep up on your blog and I just have to say...WHAT A TROOPER you are. I am so impressed and I hope things continue to get better with your little guy.

I agree with everyone else...you're a BEAUTIFUL pregnant mommy! And happy anniversary. I'm rather jealous of your day. We haven't celebrated an anniversary since our first one (we're on #5 tomorrow). Something always seems to come up, and now with this humongous remodel, tomorrow looks to be no different. ;) Oh well, hopefully we'll make up for it in the future when we have time to breathe again.

Anyway, you look great and are a great mommy! Good luck!