
No, we aren't breaking ground for a new home (although that would be fun), instead we're breaking ground for the new Stake Center in Pasco. Times are changing!
Michael kept himself busy by digging in the dirt. Unfortunately the people around us were also covered in dirt by the time the program was over. Ooops!
Michael kept himself busy by digging in the dirt. Unfortunately the people around us were also covered in dirt by the time the program was over. Ooops!
6 comments:
I like your coat.
this is so neat!
I love the picture of the three of you - very cute!
I love the picture of Michael digging. That boy is so cute!!
How exciting! Where is the new building?
I am so jealous that you got a box of anthro clothes for 40% off! I need to get a part time job there, they wouldn't even have to pay me, just give me the discount!
You need to submit some of your new outfits for the cute day!
Such a cute family, you look great chels!
Here is my family blog...
kjrst.blogspot.com
I will be putting up some pics from Eliza's wedding on there shortly!
How did you say you found me again?! Good to stay connected with you chelsea, take care!
Post a Comment