Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not Much

My car has been out of commission for three weeks, so we've been trying to survive these hot summer days cooped up in the townhome. Oh how I wish I had a fenced back yard to stick Michael out in. For now, the kiddie pool is a pretty good babysitter. Speaking of a fenced back yard, we're on the house hunt. We need to be in a house by December 1st to get the $8,000 from Mr. Obama, so at least I know we'll be in a house by then. After 9 plus years of paying rent, I'm ready to own and not share a wall with someone else!

Preston is now a month old, and still our kicked back, relaxed baby. He puts up with quite a bit from Michael, which is saying a lot. He's getting chunkier each day, and already growing out of his 0-3 month clothes. It's nice having a baby during the summer, so they can hang out in their onesies all day.

Here's a little of what we've been up to in pictures....
I can't wait till I can jump in the river, only one more week!
This pool has been a lifesaver. Michael is up in his brother's grill, ALL DAY LONG. Luckily Preston doesn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

N M said...

Summer fun! Oh I can't wait for it, I'm tired of the cold. The boys are cute together, Preston is getting to be a little chubba chup, I want to kiss his cheeks.

tharker said...

Thank goodness Michael has that little pool to keep him busy. (and you sane ;)

I'm so excited for you guys to find your new home. House hunting can be fun, but very tiring. Good luck finding your first home!!

AmbertheGreat said...

cute pictures!