Last night at 6:15 it was still 108 degrees outside, and Michael was driving me nuts. Maybe it had to do with the fact that he is obsessed with Preston and would not leave him alone and was destructing my house. The "newness" of a new baby has not worn off for Michael. If anything more and more he wants to be by Preston, kissing him, shoving his pacifier in his mouth, pushing him in his swing, kissing him, hugging him, kissing him, holding him, biting him, pinching him, kissing him, laying by him. Did I mention kissing him enough? You name it, Michael is doing it to his brother. He loves his brother almost too much. It's cute and scary all at the same time. It keeps me on my toes that's for sure. The kid has an endless supply of energy. He does not slow down for anything or anyone. I'm tired just thinking about it. So, back to my point. It was hot, I wanted to let him get some of his energy out, so I stuck him in his pool. He started jumping off the little slide, and I got some hilarious pictures. Don't mind the Ariel diaper; they were on sale. Kyle said he'd like to see another one and half year old get as much hang time as this kid. Enjoy....
1 comment:
That boy cracks me up! He is seriously flying in some of these!!
Post a Comment