Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swimming

We love swimming at my parents house, and hopefully next summer we can take more advantage (something about having a baby this summer put a cramp in my plans). Last week we decided to go one last time. The water was the perfect temperature so we let Preston go for a dip. He LOVED it, and while we were taking pictures Michael crept up from behind and tried to lay on top of the water like Preston. Where do kids learn this stuff?

Michael has no fear of the water and will jump in at any opportunity, so I have to keep a very close eye on him. He LOVES the water and is quite the fish. We were all done swimming and Kyle was putting the vacuum back into the hole, and Michael was all dried off and on the opposite end of the swimming pool. Kyle heard a splash and turned around to see Michael not on the pool deck, and sure enough he had jumped in. Kyle had to hurry and swim over and get him out. Scary! Since I've written this post, Michael has gone and put his floaties on and told me 20 time he wants me to take him swimming.

I'm sure in 10 years my boys will love that I put them in Little Mermaid swim diapers. I'm cracking up that they fit into the same size. Preston definitely fills his out more.

5 comments:

Sharee said...

Your boys are so cute Chelsea! Case won't float on his back like Preston though. I don't know where he got that fear from...I love how chubby Preston is. That is more how Case was and it was fun.

Stacia said...

I giggled at the Little Mermaid swimmies too! So adorable. You guys make cute kids!

tharker said...

I love Preston's happy little grin while he's floating in the water. He looks completely content!

Love the Little Mermaid swim diapers ;)

Ben and Alissa said...

Great pictures! They make me want to go swimming right now!

AmbertheGreat said...

so fun, what cute boys!