Monday, October 12, 2009

Finally!!!

Michael still hasn't learned how to play soft with Preston, but he sure does love his brother. The first thing he asks when he wakes up is, "Where''s Pre Pre?"Preston fell asleep in his jumparoo. Unlike his brother, there's not much jumping going on, but he does love it. See how he's smiling?

Seriously, I can't get enough of this little guy. He's growing up way too fast, way too fast. He's the type of baby that makes you want to have 10 babies. Luckily his brother puts me back into reality!

I've sometimes wondered what happens while I'm at mutual. When I uploaded the pictures from the camera to the computer, I got a little taste of what does happen. At least I didn't have to clean it up (then again not sure if it would have happened if I was home)

  • Did I mention we're buying a house ?
  • I need to pack in a BIG way, since we're moving in 2 weeks.
  • Michael got another ear infection. Someone please tell me why this is happening with tubes in. He's also cutting his two year molars, which is not fun for anyone. Trust me.
  • Michael's new fascination is drinking water and then spitting it out at a later time
  • Michael loves to copy everything we do and say
  • Preston rolled over last Monday for the first time
  • Preston sleeps MUCH better if he's on his tummy, especially if he's not feeling good
  • I bought Preston 12 month pajamas and they fit. My 3.5 month old baby needs to quit growing so fast!!!!
  • I still can't believe how big Preston is with how much he spits up. It seems to be getting worst too. Starting today I'm going off of dairy for 3 weeks to see if it helps him. I'm praying he's not allergic to dairy. Last night Kyle bought ice cream and chocolate bars so that I could live it up one last time.
  • I made soup last week for 35 people for Young Women's in Excellence....I actually made enough for 50 people, but better to have too much then not enough!
  • My sister Candace had her first baby girl
  • I still haven't unpacked my winter/fall wardrobe, but I'm trying to figure out if I even to want to since we're moving in two weeks
  • Why does it feel like January, but it's only October?

11 comments:

[M] said...

Ian stopped spitting up when I took dairy out of my diet (and started sleeping through the night). He wasn't allergic, just had a sensitivity or an intolerance or something. If I give it to him now he just gets eczema/bad gas. I can't believe how big preston is...he is a doll. they grow too fast. congrats on the house.

Heather said...

Crazy... good luck with the move. Where is the new house? If you need any packing boxes we have a bunch of new ones sitting in our garage.

Chelsea said...

Heather....I will take your boxes! That would be so helpful. We are moving over by Island Estates Park, so we'll still be in the ward.

M-A
I'm hoping the dairy out of my diet helps with the sleeping all night and the spitting up. I know he's not severe like Michael, otherewise, he wouldn't be so huge, plus he doesn't throw up near what Michael was.

Sheryl said...

i dont know why, but i LOVED this post. maybe it's because you have such a darling family, maybe because you are so real on your blog, or maybe it makes me feel like i really know what's going on in your life. miss you! p.s. i have two REALLY good friends in washington now...you and alisa. soooo i MIGHT just have to come there.

Ali said...

Ok, Preston and Paige need to marry each other. She's in 9 - 12 month clothes too. They can get married and just be huge together! I am with you, though, they need to stop growing up! What happened to having a little, tiny, petite 4 month old?! Never existed in our houses! I made strawberry fruit leather yesterday. It's amazing. Your boys are adorable!

dandee said...

i love me some chubby babies.

tharker said...

The picture of Preston all smiles is so dang cute! I was looking at him on Sunday during YW, and I could not believe how big he has grown. Yes, please tell him to stop!

I'd be happy to watch your boys so you can pack. Packing is always so much fun when your two year old pulls everything out of the box that you just placed in it. Been there. Done that. Not so fun ;) Seriously. Call me.

That soup was SO delicious! Will you email me the recipe? Spencer loved it so much that he had two servings the next night and was pretty bummed that we were out ;)

Love the pictures of Michael with the cream all in his hair. Is that Cetaphil?

Sheryl said...

i had to come back and see preston sleeping in his jamparoo. what a doll! 10 kids...cool. 19...no way! so i untagged the infamous picture. didnt like my thigh in it.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Hi Chelsea! I have never left you a comment before....I always ghost stalk you via Amy M's blog.... :-) but I had to tell you that I agree 100% with your comment about Preston and how "he is the type of baby that makes you want another baby...but then his brother puts you back in reality." Love it. agree with it. So true.
If you need help with your kids to pack/move, let us know! We know how it goes, and we would love to help! (this is Bonnie Hall....guess I should include who this is!)

Anonymous said...

Preston looks so dang delicious! Micheal is funny with that creme, I don't miss those days. Good luck with the moving, will be so fun having your own place!

Arohanui Neralee (I've forgotten my password so it won't let me sign in!)

Brook said...

Cutest Pictures of Preston!! Please bring Michael over anytime so you can have some quality packing time!
P.S. It is always interesting coming home from mutual and seeing the kids/house. Daniel keeps them happy and I guess that is all that matters :)