To say this summer has flown by is an understatement. We have been busy, busy, busy. With my triathlon, planning our Lybbert Family Reunion, my 10 year class reunion (this weekend), the Mahuika reunion in a couple of weeks (25 people descending on our house in a matter of days..I need to get busy), going to Priest Lake, having company at our house....and that's not even all of it. I've got lots of great pictures to prove it, but I don't feel like posting them, so for now just enjoy this one.
6 comments:
very cute picture!
Love your cute family!
You have darling kids! hey, has baby lamp been born yet? i would love to hear an update.
thanks!
love,
liz beus
i love this picture - and this summer is flying by. i'm sad that we haven't gotten our boys together yet. when do you have a little break?
love, lindsay
missing your bloggin' ways, chelsea!
love, lindsay
And the Casper Family reunion!
Post a Comment