Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween 2010

Michael was Chicken Little this year, and Preston was our little lion.  I love Preston's costume....thanks to his Aunt Michelle for sending it to us.  Actually both of the boys costumes were borrowed.  Gotta love that.

My boys are not good about sitting still for pictures as you can see.  We took them to Greenies to have their free Halloween photo taken, so luckily I have a couple of good ones.  My favorite though is the fuzzy one where Michael is pulling on the lion's tail so that he would hold still for the picture.  Michael insisted on calling Preston, lion all day long, and would correct me if I referred to him by anything different.  I can't believe Preston would wear his costume with all of that fur in his face.

1 comment:

tharker said...

I was so excited when I saw that Michael was Chicken Little. Such a perfect costume for him!

I too love the picture of him grabbing Preston's lion tail. So cute!