Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Play Date with Michael
When people talk about "play-dates" it always sound so glamorous, but I'm pretty sure we have a different definition of play-dates around here. I wonder if their moms had this in mind when we invited them over to play with Michael. Never a dull moment around here. I think they should all take really good naps for their moms. Currently they are running around in circles, except Michael and Bex keep getting mad at one another and start shoving each other, which is actually pretty funny (but I don't let them know that), especially when Bex rips Michaels glasses off in revenge (Michael deserves it). My favorite is the top middle picture when Michael came flying off the couch head first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh goodness chels! you definately had your hands full, thanks for having bex over! those are some crazy boys.
Hey, I don't care what my kid does at a play date - if she's outta my hair, I'm thrilled! I'm sure this is the case for those moms too! Boy will be boys, though, huh?! These pictures are classic!
Jamie, I actually find it very entertaining (as you can tell since I took so many pictures). You know I love Bex just as much as Michael!
It is quite entertaining to watch boys play. They are rough and tumble...as these pictures so perfectly show! I love it!!
Thanks for sharing those, hopefully more time time like that to come..
Post a Comment