Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sheryl is Famous

This coming Saturday in between the LDS General Conference sessions you can see my roommate, friend and bridesmaid Sheryl Garner on TV.  The church did a Mormon.org video about her, they are working on doing a commercial about her because they loved her first segment so much (I haven't seen either, and I'm dying!) which will air on TV sometime in the future, and then Mormon TV Times skyped an interview with her.  I believe her interview with Mormon TV times and the Mormon.org feature will be shown.  She said she's not thrilled about the interview because she wasn't aware of the questions, but I know she did great.  She teaches in DC for one of the lowest performing school districts in the US (maybe it's the lowest, I can't remember now). 


Here are the times..MST 1:30 pm/PST 12:30 pm.  I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

wow sheryl is GORGEOUS! Isn't it so fun to know people you see on t.v.!

Emily Poll said...

yay! i love that girl:)