Monday, January 30, 2012

Goal Update

Since January 9th, I've lost 11 pounds.  The first week was kind of an adrenaline rush because both Kyle and I lost a lot of weight, and then the second and third week have definitely been slow going, but I've still lost and not gained anything, so that's good.  I have a few more pounds to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight with Brooks, but that is not my final goal!  It's been hard, I'll admit, but I already feel so much better now that my clothes are fitting more how they should.  Brooks is waking up a lot at night lately, which is definitely putting a damper on my 6 am work videos.  I think it's time to do the dreaded "cry it out" method, but not sure I'm ready to do that with him.  It's also hard because when I nurse I'm always hungry, so I'm trying to find a balance.  Excuses, excuses!

On a side note...Preston has a bad case of the Terrible Two's.  Like, really bad.  Life is a little crazy around here with 2 toddlers who have strong personalities!  

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

loved the class the other night!!

AmbertheGreat said...

awesome job! It is so hard to exercise when you are constantly tired...just keep at it!