Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CRAVINGS

I've just got to say it.  Right now I want some ice cream, a bowl of frosted mini wheat cereal, homemade whole wheat bread with a slice of butter melting on top of it, corn on the cob, french toast, broccoli cheese soup, homemade macaroni and cheese, gourmet thin crust pizza, lasagna, mud pie, cheese of any kind, fettuccine alfredo, sticky white rice, pad thai, a homemade juicy cheeseburger, chips and salsa, and MANY, MANY more things.

I'm going on 4 months with my allergen free diet, and I must say today is one of those days that I'm CRAVING all day long.  I'll just have to satisfy those cravings by eating a vegetable or fruit or a spoonful of honey (that's my guilty pleasure, a spoonful of honey, ha!).  NOT the same.   

I already feel better by venting to the internet.  The good news is, if I ever feel like eating one of those things, the thought of Brooks' having symptoms for days on end reminds me why I'm doing this!!!

5 comments:

brentandkashann said...

oh, chelsea. It all seems unbelievably hard to me. I can't imagine. I have very little self control when it comes to good food and it seems like you can't eat anything.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

here's the deal. when you are done nursing Brooks and can eat what you want please drop the kiddos off at my house so that Kyle can take you to your favorite restaraunt so you can order anything you want!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

and if that doesn't happen drop the kiddos off at my house so you can grocery shop for all those yummy sounding dishes!! or do both, I don't care!! HAHAHA

Chelsea said...

Tiffany, you are so nice. I'll take you up on that!

Brook said...

As soon as you're done nursing I'm going to make you some of these things, but especially the broccoli soup!!