Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rotten Tiger

Michael taking care of his ladies.  He loves his hens.
Brooks loves pulling his brothers hair, and he's even gentle about it.


 Michael woke up from his nap with a fever (we have already ALL had the stomach, so pretty sure that's not it).  I asked him how he felt and he said, "like a rotten tiger."  Then I asked him what hurt and he said, "my brain and my stomach." Love his descriptive words.  I was thinking this morning that he was acting uncharacteristically calm.  Should have known!

Brooks was sick for a solid 3 weeks with every sickness under the sun.  He finally just finished his antibiotic today.  I hate putting my kids on that junk.  He had a terrible cold, which caused him to get ear infections (he has tubes in), conjuctivities in both eyes, sinus infection, a cough and on top of all of that we all had the flu and he was throwing up for two days.  So glad those days are behind us, and hoping to avoid that situation.

I'm going to update soon with our move and all that was attached to that.  Time to start documenting life for these 3 boys of mine.

No comments: