Tuesday, January 29, 2013

boys

We are all rejuvinated after a great weekend. Mom and Dad came to go skiing and spent the night. Kyle didn't work on Saturday which was great! We are all looking forward to seeing him regularly again.

Brooks and Preston both have colds and Brooks is teething molars and has not been his usual happy self. We are staying home from the library this week because of it.

Nobody is taking naps, but I'm hoping to get back on schedule with that soon.  Michael wil take a nap if I lay down with him, but with the other boys not sleeping nobody is.

Michael is loving his soccer clinic and wishes it was more than once a week! He couldnt believe they gave him a shirt.

Michael has been writing letters to his friends in Pasco, and he loves getting one in return. 

5 comments:

Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Chelsea, oh my goodness I feel like I can relate to everything you write about. I was kind of laughing my head off because it sounds all so familiar. I read some of your posts to Travis so he knows I am not the only girl who struggles with her husband working so many hours. He chuckled too cause it was so familiar. I have tried the taking dinner to Travis a few times too and I feel your pain...OH, SO MUCH WORK!! A few times this fall we did that and ate in the back of the pick up and had a horrible time keeping the flies away from the meal.

Anyway Chelsea, hang in there. And thanks for thinking of Trav!

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/keunggulan-produk-hsbc-advance

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮

Anonymous said...

直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室 , 直播视频聊天室

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 视讯 , 视讯聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 聊天室 , 免费视讯 , 视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀场