Today Kyle's at Fathers and Sons...without his son, maybe next year I'll send Michael, maybe. Kyle is such a good dad. Pretty sure he'll be our kids favorite. He loves playing with Michael (as well as anyone else's kids), absolutely loves it. Whenever my nephews see me they ask "where's Kyle?" (thanks guys, I love you too). Many nights he gets Michael out of bed just to snuggle with him, and everytime he tells me, "this is my favorite."
I love this picture of Kyle and his dad. I only was able to meet Kyle's dad once before he passed away and it was before I'd even met Kyle. I can see Michael and Kyle taking a picture similiar to this in 20 years.
6 comments:
Cute pictures. Cody use to do the same thing to Carter when he was a baby. I can't tell you how many times I would go upstairs and find Carter's door open...I knew right away that it was Cody in there holding him...pretty sweat if you ask me. Kyle is a good dad and uncle...and husband I'm sure.
I meant sweet not sweat...that would be gross.
Happy Father's day to Kyle! so cute!
It is true---the children love Kyle and so do we!
I love this post.
yes ma'am it is a hint ;)
Post a Comment