"Do you think you'll be the boss of me in Heaven?"
*Kyle randomly asked me this as we lay in bed last night. My answer: Yes!* (we both had a good laugh)
"Babe, do you know what I love about you? You've got body."
*Kyle referring to my bed head after seeing me look like this (see below). That's what happens when I go to sleep with wet hair and no product*

Did I really just post this picture on the world wide web?
4 comments:
Yes, you did just post it, and I love it! I know you fight your hair, but I would love to have an afro puff like that! It's so cute, even without product.
i happen to think you look darling! and you know i dont say stuff just to say it. word.
I'm jealous! I'm serious. I love your hair. You're gorgeous.
Wow, that is some body! I love that you posted this. Your curls are crazy beautiful!
Post a Comment