Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BIGGEST Family in the neighborHOOD

This blog is just too good to not share. It's written mainly by my Aunt Kashann (who's only a few years older then me) about their life in Buffalo, NY. They moved from their farm in Eastern Washington to "The Buff" as they call it, so Uncle Brent could go to Dental School. They have 5 kids and he's in his late thirties. Crazy, you say? Yes, that would be the best word to describe them and I say that lovingly. They bought a house for $30,000, which is in the hood, and have made it their home. Their tales tell of lice, mice, the puch, a double decker Buick, 4 girls, 1 new boy, a cheapskate adventurous husband, and a willing wife.

If you need a good laugh on this windy, rainy, dreary day (which I do), then head over to BIGGEST Family in the neighborHOOD and read about their latest adventure, and trust me there are MANY to read about. Also, if you are looking on how to "cut back and save" during these tough economic times, I'm pretty sure you can learn a lesson or two from Brent on being cheap. I always look forward to my Google Reader popping up a new post from this blog.

Make sure to read through the archives because there are many classic gems.

Oh, and if you want the inside scoop on what my cousin thinks about her family's happenings you can visit her blog which is equally entertaining. It's called She's All That.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

brentandkashann said...

Oooh, you made Kennon HAPPY! What a nice cuz.
Unbelievable that you are now doing some free advertizing for us.
I don't know if I can keep it up though. I am not too keen on suffering just for the enjoyment of others. :)

Chelsea said...

Well I couldn't let her talent go unrecognized. Kyle's cousin in New Zealand told me she spent hours looking at your blogs and loved them. See, your an instant hit!

blindblogger said...

Kashann's blog is great. One of my top 5 for sure.

Natalie said...

Can I just say that you are the cutest mom ever? Seriously every time I look at your blog I love your clothes! Can you come shop for me?