Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grateful

{I love this picture}
  • Grateful to be near family to spend Thanksgiving with
  • Grateful that my mom taught me how to cook when I was young, so that I can contribute to Thanksgiving dinner
  • Grateful to be the Momma of a VERY happy, active baby boy
  • Grateful for a husband who daily lets me know he thinks I'm hot even when I'm oh so NOT!(I know most of you are gagging right now, but I really am grateful for this)
  • Grateful for good health and modern medicine
  • Grateful that Michael is only allergic to dairy
  • Grateful I have a mom close by who'll babysit so Kyle and I can escape to Cameo Heights Mansion for a night.....jealous? Yeah, I'd be too!
  • Grateful that on Friday and Saturday I get to spend time with my BFF Candice (at CHM), did I mention, she's also pregnant?
  • Grateful that my car and house have a heater
  • Grateful that Kyle likes his job
  • Grateful that I don't work outside the home now that I'm a mom
  • Grateful to belong to a church that is positive, and stands for truth and righteousness
  • Grateful for WINCO...I love cheap groceries
  • Grateful I grew up on a farm and know how to work
  • Grateful my husband is a fix-it man
  • Grateful we've never been in debt
  • Grateful to be able to help other people out. What goes around comes around!
  • Grateful for my curly hair (please just promise to go back to normal one day)
  • Grateful for Bumble and Bumble Curl Creme (lifesaver)
  • Grateful that the scar on my face is somewhat hidden
  • Grateful that I lost all my baby weight plus three pounds (thought it would never happen)
  • Grateful for vacuum cleaners and Mr. Clean Erasers
  • Grateful for my baby brother on a mission and his awesome letters
  • Grateful for the big messes Michael creates because I hear it's supposed to mean he's smart...or at least that's what I'm hoping for
  • Grateful for disposable diapers...enough said!

3 comments:

Street Fam said...

I'm a little bit jealous you've never been in debt. We start paying off our student loans next month. fun, fun!

tharker said...

I am little jealous of your trip!!!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Chelsea!

Summer Freeman said...

Love that pic, who did it?