That's great! I hope he keeps it up until he's back to his normal happy self. I feel sorry for the little guy.
woohoo!
I love that smile!
So glad to hear he is doing better:)
I'm glad he's doing better. Now just keep him away from sick kids, right?Get some good sleep.
Winter and all its sicknesses are just the greatest aren't they? I'm glad to hear that he's getting better!
yeah, high fevers are super scary. glad he's doing better. hope you can get some sleep...
p.s. I meant to say YEAH!, not yeahp.s.s. I love your black and white family pic. so cute
Sick kids are no fun, I'm glad Michael is feeling better. Are you on the upswing too?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's great! I hope he keeps it up until he's back to his normal happy self. I feel sorry for the little guy.
woohoo!
I love that smile!
So glad to hear he is doing better:)
I'm glad he's doing better.
Now just keep him away from sick kids, right?
Get some good sleep.
Winter and all its sicknesses are just the greatest aren't they? I'm glad to hear that he's getting better!
yeah, high fevers are super scary. glad he's doing better. hope you can get some sleep...
p.s. I meant to say YEAH!, not yeah
p.s.s. I love your black and white family pic. so cute
Sick kids are no fun, I'm glad Michael is feeling better. Are you on the upswing too?
Post a Comment