Shhhh, don't tell Michael but while he's napping everyday (Yes folks, he's still taking two long naps a day) Preston and I have some quality bonding time. Preston has given us smiles every now and then, but lately he's really started to cheese it up. Isn't he adorable? Tomorrow he turns 2 months old...sniff, sniff.
1.jpg)
It is blowing my mind that he is so chubby. When I had Michael I just assumed that all my babies would be skinny, stiff, strong, alert, active, and allergic. Preston's proving me wrong with most of those! Preston is chubby, laid back, sleepy, cuddly, sweet and so far no signs of milk and soy allergies, although going on that special diet (NO DAIRY, NO SOY) I had to with Michael would help me shed this weight....that's a whole other blog post for another day!
10 comments:
Oooh, those chubs...I love them! This is actually the first time I think I've even seen him awake! Every other time I see Preston, he is fast asleep in someone's arms ;) Love those little smirky grins. He is a cutie for sure!
ok he is ADORABLE!! so so cute. can't believe he's already two months old! that even makes me sad.
oh man, he is so cute... and he has such a different look than michael. those smiles are precious!
I love the collages, what great pictures! He's adorable! Here's to hoping for no allergies!
Oh my gosh, he is way too cute, I love love love his chubby cheeks, I just want to smooch them. Come over for a holiday sometime soon so we can see him. All you need are airfares, we will host and sort the rest of your holiday!!!
Wow! 2 months already! He is absolutely adorable!
Eliza keeps pointing at the pictures of Preston saying "Cute babies right there!" He is cute! And already photogenic!
SO cute! Love the chubs.
chels, he is absolutely scrumptious! i want to take a bite out of him!! yummmmmy baby!
My favorite pic is the upper right in the first collage! SO CUTE!
Ugh, don't even talk to me about baby weight! I'm still fighting the love handles!
Post a Comment