Is summer really over???? Having a baby at the beginning of summer has made this summer fly by! Last week I was busy posting over at HACD....I think everyone should submit a post, I had a lot of fun doing it. Don't be scared! You can check out my week here: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
6 comments:
Yes, summer is over...time for fall!
(And p.s. read your HACD, and you are too cute!)
1. will you come dress me? and 2. candice's kids are big!
you're killing me with that phil & ted's. i want. i want!
++++
what sweet boys you've got!
++++
i'm trying to "get my chelsea on" and do my hair this week. two days in a row. so far. so good.
++++
let's get together soon!
love, lindsay
I loved seeing all of your cute day outfits. You looked adorable! I think my favorite is the dress with the red belt. SO cute!
I thought that was a Phil & Teds...did you know they are a NZ company - WOO HOO, the boys are riding in kiwi style! You looked gorgeous everyday of that challenge
I hope that the blessing went terrific!! Missed Phyllis' grandaughter's 5th birthday too. Everything seems to come at once. Hope that all is well with you & the boys!
Your Friend, Kathy B.
Post a Comment