Monday, August 17, 2009

Priest Lake '09

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics, Chelsea! Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope to see you this fall. Phyllis just had a new grandbaby boy that we visited in the hospital. Steve and I are off to Whidbey Island soon fo a weeks vacation. I got to see Candace at the Hood Park class reunion. She looked great!! Hugs to the boys!
Love, Kathy

Ali said...

What kind of camera do you have?! your pictures are gorgeous! your littest guy is looking
c-h-u-b-b-y! so cute!

N M said...

Love these pictures. Mr Preston is way too cute, I want to kiss hit choppa cheeks.

Caroline said...

what a fun trip! my favorite picture is the one with michael standing on the beach in a robe w/ an oreo!!! too funny. you look beautiful, chelsea:)

Sheryl said...

I HAD to see the tent thing for myeslf...hilarious! who's the baby girl w/the blond hair? adorable! michael...love him! seriously.

tharker said...

Seriously. How do you not eat up Michael all day long? When you can catch him, that is... He is just too dang cute!

And Preston. I am loving those sweet chubby cheeks. He is such a handsome little guy!

It looks like the weather was decent for you guys. I know you were dreading the forecast before you left. Hope it went well!

Emily & Kyle said...

oh my goodness...oh the memories of Priest Lake! How fun to see all your darling pictures there with your kids! And honestly, could there be a cuter kid than Michael? He is so cute!

Hope things are going well!

Chelsea said...

Ali, I have just a normal ol' cannon digital camera. I use Picasa (free photo storing on my desktop), and I can edit lighting etc. It makes all the difference.

Sheryl, the blondie is my sister Natasha's daughter. Doesn't she have the most amazing eyes?

Tiffani....you are right, Michael is hard to catch!

AmbertheGreat said...

cute pictures!

S. Schuller said...

I LOVE your hair, Chelsea. You're beautiful.

JLea said...

I'm so sad our family didn't get to priest lake this year... but we're planning on going next year! luv ya, Jorja