Monday, November 9, 2009

New Digs

Man it's been a crazy few weeks with moving, packing, cleaning, doctors appointments, painting, craigslisting, Halloween, church and everything else we've had going on. We're finally moved in.....not settled, but getting close. Kyle's mom came to save the day and stayed with us for 9 days! She was a lifesaver, and worked her tail off the entire time she was here painting, cleaning and a million other things. My mom also was a huge help with priming, painting and watching Michael. Not to mention everyone that helped us move, paint, and watch our kids.

I can't wait to show you the before and after pictures. Let's just say there was LOTS and LOTS of dark forest green walls to cover up. However, I can't show you the after pictures when nothing is decorated. We are in serious need of some furniture around this place.

Until then, enjoy my boys. (and not the poor picture quality)

5 comments:

Shellie said...

Glad you guys are in the new place. I am with you, I want to post pictures of our new place, but getting everything up and finished takes a long time.

Sheryl said...

can't wait for the photos!

p.s. so funny that you were like my mom watched michael not michael and preston but just michael. he's such a cute, handful!

Ali said...

Chels - post pictures any way! PLEEEEEASE!

Brook said...

I love your house layout. There is a lot of space to decorate and fill. You have great taste so it will look great!

tharker said...

What is Michael doing with his cheek in this picture? He is so funny?