These picture sum up perfectly how Michael treats Preston. He wants sooo badly to play rough with him, but he knows that I've got a watchful eye on him! If only there were sound effects to go with these pictures, you would hear me telling Michael 5 million times to be soft (that's why he ended it with a kiss to the forehead).
5 comments:
That's so sweet. What darling little boys you have!
Are you doing the cute day challenge this week?
Ending with a kiss is so funny and cute.
So funny!!
I found your blog from Amy Olson's, hope that is ok.
This is the story of my life now. I am telling Cambree 10 million times a day to either be soft, or just don't touch her brother at all. If she knows I am looking she does really well, but when she suspects I don't have an eye on her I catch her doing lots of rough housing. Soon he will be bigger then her and he will have to be reminded to be soft until then I guess I will just keep those eyes in the back of my head, HA!
by the way your kids are ADORABLE!! love those big brown eyes! and a kid in glasses I think is ADORABLE!!! (nothing like the glasses I had to wear 27 years ago)
Amen, I totally feel for you, I am saying the same thing to Jared over and over again. To bad we can't get Jared and Michael together to play
Post a Comment