Photo couresty of You Look Nice Today Photography
What are the odds that my sisters would have their birthdays a day apart? It sure does make it easy for remembering.
Today is my oldest sister Natasha's (aka, Tash, Tasha, and Michael's new nickname for her, Tashy) birthday. Not many people can say they had five adorable children when they were 30, but she most definitely can. I'm trying to catch up, but I got a late start! Natasha is our family's in-house photographer, Photoshop extraordinaire. Have you seen her new banner that she created? So adorable!
Happy 31st Birthday Tash!
P.S. Your present is in the mail
Today is my oldest sister Natasha's (aka, Tash, Tasha, and Michael's new nickname for her, Tashy) birthday. Not many people can say they had five adorable children when they were 30, but she most definitely can. I'm trying to catch up, but I got a late start! Natasha is our family's in-house photographer, Photoshop extraordinaire. Have you seen her new banner that she created? So adorable!
Happy 31st Birthday Tash!
P.S. Your present is in the mail

3 comments:
great birthday post -- and it's so true...she is one talented woman! in fact, i would say that all 3 SISTERS are pretty amazing :)
happy birthday natasha!
Thank you...but you make me sound better than I am.
Happy Birthday Natasha! (a bit late ;)
Post a Comment