The missionaries came over one day last week and one of them accidentally sat on Michael's $4 tractor and broke a small piece off. Nothing much was said and I didn't think Michael noticed. The next day Michael broke the tractor even more. Three days later the missionaries came over for dinner and Michael comes up to me and says "Harris broke my tractor!" Elder Harris is the name of the missionary.....I had no idea he knew his name, and even knew what happened.
On Sunday I came home from church really sick, and while laying on the couch I told Michael I was sick. His response, "Me cuddle you Mommy?" Of course he didn't want to, but knows how much I would like him to.
Today I got Michael some plain cheerios out and he yelled, "no, that's Preston's cereal!" he wants more flavor, I guess!
This took way too long to post with one hand working.
2 comments:
But worth every one handed peck of the keyboard...too cute!
Hearing your stories about Michael make me excited to have grandkids. . .someday!
Post a Comment