Monday, March 29, 2010

5 Finalists

I've been very busy deciding on the top 5 finalists for my makeover blog. It's been really hard for me. Probably too hard, but whatcha gonna do....I'm a softy and hate letting people down. I am so glad that people actually entered. I had over 40 entries, and they were all good. Anyhow, you've got to check out the finalists, and let me know what you think. I only know who one of them is, and of the 40 that entered I only knew who 2 of them were. So, please head on over to Make You Over and vote for your favorite finalist!

Time to clean my house, shower, and get some laundry done!

By the way, does it seem like everyone has a cold right now? The boys and I all have colds, and I was up for 4 straight hours last night hacking. I hate going to bed when I have a cough.

I'll be on the news tomorrow morning if anyone is up bright and early they can tune in to see me :)


2 comments:

tharker said...

Oooh, make sure you link to the news piece!

Heather said...

link it up, and get some laundry done. yes, everyone is sick!