Thursday, March 18, 2010

Loving Spring

Michael always wants to be RIGHT next to Preston. Whether that's knocking him over, pushing him back, stepping on his back or stomach, kissing him, hugging him, jumping in his pack 'n play while he's sleeping....I could go on. Preston is such a good sport. Kyle keeps telling Michael that he can't wait till Preston's old enough to beat him up as pay back.
Michael found the swim floaties in a drawer a couple of weeks ago, and insisted on going swimming. He stripped down, took of his diaper and wanted a swim diaper on. He had to settle for the bathtub.
We've also been busy doing missionary work. Our favorite Elder Baker left last week. We were all pretty sad about it. He reminds me sooo much of my little brother Andrew on his mission. They look and act alike.
Preston chilling in the high chair while the rest of the family tore out the front yard.
I couldn't ask for a better Spring so far. The weather has been so beautiful and peaceful. Having a fenced backyard has been everything I could ever have hoped for. Michael will play outside all by himself for a long time. It's actually amazing how well he plays by himself.

We have been busy working on our yard, fixing up the house, and every thing else that goes along with being a homeowner. No complaints here though. Oh, except for the fact that when we came home from church on Sunday my Vietnamese neighbor was having her house painted neon yellow with neon green trim. I'm not exaggerating either. It's bad, really bad. If I would have known, I seriously would have gone over to try and talk her out of it. Then again, she doesn't speak one word of English, so that wouldn't have done any good. Oh well.

As apparent in the above picture of myself, it's time for me to get into shape. I've started running in the mornings and I'm training for a Sprint Triathlon over the 4th of July weekend. I need something to motivate me to get out of bed!!!

Have you thought of who you want to submit for the makeover? I can't wait to see the submissions. Don't be scared!!!

1 comment:

tharker said...

I'm going to have to do a drive by just to see your neighbor's crazy house ;)

We're going to miss Elder Baker too. He was so awesome!

Spring just makes me happy.