Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tired

I'm tired, and I need to go to bed, but there is still a lot to do before we have to go on Good Morning Northwest.  I hope you all are checking out the progress!

My favorite lines from the makeover:

Sarah looking at herself in the dressing room mirror when we first went shopping, "wow, I look middle class!"

Sarah talking about Spanx, "they  must be good if Kathie Lee and Hoda wear them."

Her husband seeing her for the first time since makeover, "looks like I've got myself a new girlfriend."

I called them on their way home from Cameo Heights Mansion, and I asked how things went.  Sarah said, "I feel like a new bride."

My least favorite line:

"you really have to cut it? Why don't you just give it a trim?"  Don't worry, we won that battle.

I just got some pics from the photographer, and I'm beside myself.  Amazing.  Amazing.

1 comment:

tharker said...

The new girlfriend line is awesome!