I have a million more pictures from this incident then what I put in the collage, and they are all equally funny to me. Maybe they aren't funny to anyone else but us, but seriously these pictures sum up life with my boys. Preston puts up with a lot. He wasn't annoyed that Michael was in his bed, he was annoyed that I wasn't getting him out of bed. Preston has been having a rough time sleeping lately. I put Preston in bed, and I turned my back for one second and Michael had bolted in Preston's room to save him (he was crying). Michael LOVES to get in Preston's bed. If you'll notice he's in all of the pictures, just some of them he's hiding under the blanket. Preston was not happy this time. Pretty funny. Michael does not sit still for even half a second. I guess that's why he's so much fun. Someone in our ward told me this week that she loves Michael and that he "just loves life." That is a perfect way to describe him, except for maybe tonight when he was hysterically mad for NO reason. I mean, he threw a tantrum like I've never seen him throw, and I think it went on for an hour. During FHE, scripture study, and family prayer. Let's just say he wasn't exactly feeling the Spirit!
Michael tries to wrestle Preston ALL day long. Preston doesn't seem to mind, and actually he usually can be found laughing hysterically. I think I'd be crying hysterically. Michael does not take it easy on him that is for sure. Check out the positions he's got Preston in. Hilarious. Michael is always asking me where Preston is. He does not want him far from him. They are best friends already, which I love. By the way, don't mind the Christmas PJ's in April (almost May).
.jpg)

5 comments:
These are great pictures. Really show what he's like. Definitely a lot different than Marcus. But then Marcus doesn't have anyone to wrestle with so who knows?
wow, those pics are priceless.
I love your boys, they are crazy and cute- the best combo!
So funny.
awww this makes me excited to be having two boys close together so they can wrestle and play. so cute!
-Holly
Post a Comment