Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awesomeness

If you went to BYU or Ricks (I still have a hard time calling it BYU-I), then you'll love this video.  So funny and so true for so many BYU co-eds.  I'm pretty sure I had a few roommates just like this.  Still laughing....

Fun Fact: I had 36 roommates by the time I got married.  HOLY SMOKES.  If you count living with 40 girls while I was in London then that number would increase significantly, and really I should count them!

5 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Loved your comment about this on C. Jane's blog. Couldn't have said it better.

Cajsa said...

That is too funny!

Cajsa said...

Okay, so I had to go to CJane's and read your comment...loved it. Why do people seriously make issues out of things that are so...ummm non-issues. I thought the video was just plain funny. Of course I don't remember having any roommates or friends that were like that, but c'mon there's a sterotype for a reason rght?! I am Polynesian afterall and there are plenty of stereotypes there which I have to say some really hit the mark. Okay, can't believe I'm writing a comment this long...going now!

Aunt Debbie said...

Rachel knows the lead singer. They went to the same middle school in Oregon.

tharker said...

I too loved this video! And I LOVED your comment on cjane's provo blog! People are making way too big of a deal out of this...of course I think that could be said for most things that people choose to be offended about.