Monday, December 20, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Saturday was the best day for our family.  We didn't have any cleaning or chores to do (well besides Kyle and Michael going to clean the church in the morning), so we played in the snow all morning.  It was the perfect temperature for the boys, and the snow was ideal for making snowballs and snowmen.  After that we each took a boy and went Christmas shopping.  I can't really describe why it was so perfect, but it really was one of those days I will always remember.  Luckily I got my neighbor to snap a picture, so we can always remember it.
On a completely unrelated note, Kyle and I are attending a marriage and family class taught by our Bishop during Sunday School with about 6 or 7 other couples in our ward.  It is the BEST class.  It's basically group marriage therapy, and it's so much fun.  The manual is awesome, our Bishop does a great job teaching it, and we all sit around in a circle and participate. We're bummed we are going to miss it a couple of weeks in a row while we're attending other wards for family things during the holidays.  Kyle said he wouldn't mind going to that class every week just because it's so entertaining!  As I said, completely unrelated to this post.

5 comments:

Tim & Haley said...

I didn't hear about that class. Is it open to anyone or was it special inviation?

Chelsea said...

It's a course....I'm not sure how long. I know this class is full, but they'll start a new one after the new year sometime.

tharker said...

We did that class a few years ago and loved it! It was so great!

Amander said...

I love days like that - where everything just seems to come together to make a wonderful day.

And that class does sound like fun!

AmbertheGreat said...

cute pictures, your boys are getting so big!