I found some great pictures of the boys from March, and I don't feel like putting a caption with each picture, so you're getting the paragraph version. They had long hair until their daddy cut it all off. It's finally growing back. He gave them a major buzz (accidentally, supposedly). Kyle took Michael fishing with the missionaries and they brought it home and cooked it for lunch...gross, so that's what those pictures are about. Preston drank paint....which was completely his father's fault for leaving out the paint in a plastic cup because Preston thought it was milk. I'm just so glad he didn't actually spill it on the carpet. Major accident miraculously avoided. I don't think he actually drank it, but he definitely gave it a good attempt. We had the missionaries over a lot....they requested breakfast for dinner, so that's what they got that night. Preston got a black eye by pulling his night stand down on his face. I attempted to take a picture of the boys before church and that was the best we could get. My favorite the the boys cuddling on the couch and Preston putting his foot on Michael's head. Let's be honest, the only way we survived March was PBS kids and BYU Basketball (or maybe that's the only way I survived March). My boys are growing up, and it makes me sad. I just wish part of growing up meant they were good during Sacrament meeting at church. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon!!!
4 comments:
cute! love the update. can't believe how curly michael's hair is! preston drinking that paint?! - the mess that could have been gives me anxiety!:)
I love Michele's curly hair. Very cute:) And I laughed really hard at the drinking the paint photo. I have to say that fish is yummy! lol
looks like you had a great month. so many of those pictures were adorable/funny. wish there was a comment button for each one. your boys are darling. i love that you have a blond and a brown a curly and a straight. very cute.
great pictures, give them a hug from me :)
Post a Comment