Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Luck My Dear

I want to wish my dear friend Candice the best of luck tomorrow and in the coming days that I know will be difficult to handle.  Candice has been my best friend since we were in middle school, and I truly hate to be so far away during the good times and the bad.  Thank goodness for modern technology and daily phone calls so we can keep in touch.

Candice is expecting her second daughter Angelica, and will be induced tomorrow evening.  Angelica is Candice and Peter's angel baby who has a chromosomal disorder and won't be here on earth for long.  For those of us who know Candice (or don't) send an extra prayer her way in the next few days.  

Candice, I just wish I could be in Nashville to hold your hand, but know that I'm thinking of you constantly.   I love you girl...you are my example!

1 comment:

Peter L. Munk said...

Thanks Chelsea! I love you too!