We welcomed our sweet baby Brooks into the world on Monday October 24, 2011 at 11:36 pm. His due date was November 1, and lucky for me and him I was able to put myself into labor, so that he was born 8 days early. He weighed in at 9 lbs 11.3 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. It was a rough delivery, but we all survived, and Brooks is healthy, which we are so grateful for. I will tell his story soon, but for now enjoy a few pictures that my sister Candace took of Brooks in the hospital.
12 comments:
He is darling.
he is adorable! love that chubby round face! can't wait to hear the story...
Welcome to the...
mothers with curly hair
mother's with three son's,
mother's having babies a week early that weigh over 9lbs
CLUB!!
You are officially a member!!
Riley...one week early - 9lb 12oz
Allie...one week early - 9lb 2 oz
Tanner a few days late...10lb 13lb...NOT A FUN DELIVERY!! :)
Seriously Chelsea and Kyle...he is a beautiful baby!!! Do I dare say he looks like a Lybbert...or is it my imagination?
Congrats! What a beautiful newborn! And you look amazing. And I am glad you survived the big baby birth...mine are all that size, I feel your pain :)
welcome baby brother! i can't wait to snuggle him. congrats, chelsea. love, lindsay
I love him already! Chels, I really do need to visit. It's been too long. Let's see if I can make something happen next summer...
He's so cute--I can barely stand it!!! And Shannon is right--I can see the Lybbert genes in him.
congratulations, Chelsea! What a sweetie! I hope that the first weeks and months go smoothly for all of you. Good luck!
Chelsea,
Sorry about the rough delivery. Sucks.
That top picture is to DIE for. So tender. Good luck family of 5.
Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look great! Holy smokes, I wish I looked that good after I had Claire :) Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!
He looks so sweet and chubby! I love the cheeks! I'm glad for you that he came when he did! Congrats and I want to have your boys over next week.
I told Michael after Preschool to give Brooks a big kiss for me and he said "No, a little kiss. A big kiss would hurt him." He understands the Big brother role with this one :)
He is darling! I hope you are doing well, recovering quickly and getting some sleep!!!!
Post a Comment