Michael's birthday was on October 19 and he turned the big 4. Michael is full of energy, fire, and love. He is the smartest boy I know. He is constantly asking us questions and trying to figure out why and how things work. Michael loves his family, and is a loyal friend to everyone. Michael's favorite foods are sandwiches and salads. He is a very good eater, and I'm so grateful he is no longer allergic to dairy and soy. Michael loves pre-school and each week his teachers tell me that he is a perfectionist when it comes to craft time and coloring. Every Sunday we love to hear what Michael tells us he learned in primary. He definitely pays attention to everything his teachers are teaching him. Michael is so particular about his clothes, and it drives me nuts! He will not let me pick out his clothes, and so he is usually wearing some unusual outfits. We have come to an agreement that I get to help pick out his clothes on preschool days, and on Sundays(although this is still not a smooth process). He is still obsessed with his "sister" blanket, and I'm not sure when or how we will end that phase.
Since Kyle and Michael have birthdays two days apart we decided to go to Red Robin earlier in the week for their birthday burgers. For his birthday my mom we started the morning off with a giant donut from Vierra's. Later that morning I took him to the bird refuge by my parent's house with my mom. Unfortunately I was ready to pop and didn't feel like chasing the stick wielding boys around, so next time we'll take dad. That night we had pizza at our house with my parents and his cousins Kate and Blake, followed by a trip to Chuck E Cheese. We aren't Chuck E Cheese people, but with the free birthday tokens, we obliged to Michael's request. The kids had a blast, and I'm hoping to avoid that place for awhile.
Nana and Papa got him a ball signed by Jimmer. Michael is a big fan of Jimmer and his hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment