I just want to give a public shout out to my friend Mary Ann. She is my source for EVERYTHING right now for allergies. She has dealt with everything under the sun with her kids and allergies. She has definitely done her homework! I can ask her about anything, and she has the answer. I am so grateful for her right now. No words.
For those of you wondering why I'm still nursing, well there are a number of reasons. Mainly because it's best for the baby, even if I have to try and figure out what's causing his problems. The longer I nurse him, the higher is chances are of not having allergies later on. HERE is a great link that Mary Ann sent me.
Last night Brooks' projectile vomited twice at night which he hasn't done since I've been off of dairy. I've got to think that the rice is causing it.
Today's goal: get Brooks' started on probiotics, figure out what to do with his double ear infections, get rid of my cold sore, and survive a preschool field trip with my 3 boys!
2 comments:
So glad to help, but not glad that you have to deal with all the yucky stuff I've had to deal with! SO not fun. Hang in there, you are a great mom!
So proud of you for listening to your gut!
Post a Comment