Now I just need to get fit! I still have 6 pounds to go before my goal weight, and hope to do that by exercising!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Winner!
I won the Biggest Loser competition at Kyle's work. In 13 weeks I lost 19% of my body weight, which also happened to be 25 pounds! With everything that is going on with Brooks I have not been able to exercise, so I had to do it by watching what I eat. I'm so glad it's finally over, but I'm so happy that we did it. I'm sick of weighing myself 3 times a day! I'm going to buy some new jeans with my $100 bucks. Too bad they did 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, so the amount wasn't very much, plus some people dropped out. I'm so proud of Kyle because he lost 17 pounds, which was 9% of his body weight. Maybe I'll take his $80 and add it to my $100. I think I deserve it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey congrats! That's fantastic! I love the Easter pics below...and you look fabulous!
Holy Cow that is awesome. The silver lining to your baby's allergies. You look fantastic in your pictures.
that's amazing!!! Way to go! What did you do to watch what you ate? Did you count calories?
Way to go Chelsea! I think you definitely deserve Kyle's $80. You look great!
Nice job Chelsea!!
Post a Comment