Before I forget....
Preston spiked a fever yesterday, and wasn't feeling well. He said in the weakest voice, "Mom, I want to go see Jesus. Jesus to the rescue." (combination of praying for Clara, and Toy Story)
When we were going to Clara's funeral Kyle told the boys that they needed to be very quiet and reverent because there were going to be a lot of very sad people in the church. When they walked inside the church door Preston declared in his loud voice, "Where are all the sad people at???? I want to give them a hug!"
Let's me also not forget the moment that just happened. Michael and I got in one of our daily battles. I tell you that kid is a handful sometimes for me. I finally got him to lay down and I came out here to have my own quiet time. I heard the door open just now and out he walks with the scriptures in hand and says, "let me show you something," and proceeds to throw them on the couch and walk back to my room for his nap. That's his way of saying, Mom, you need to read the scriptures so you can be a better Mom. He's right!
2 comments:
I love your posts. They always put a big smile on my face:)
All hilarious stories. Good for you for recording them. And good luck with Micheal. Sounds like he is as tough as our first once was at that age.
Post a Comment