
Per Kashann's request for a heads up on a good deal: Head on over to Old Navy! I wish I'd known about this sale when it started on Friday because I hear there were way more items. It ends on Thursday of this week. I got everything for $1.50 to $4.50, and the clothes are cute too. I only had time to look at baby clothes, but I got sweaters, full outfits, PJ's, and lots of other great items, all for under $4.50. Can't beat that! The Lil' Chief is sporting one of the "finds."
5 comments:
Ian has that same outfit:) I'll go check out the sales, thanks for the tip.
I went there a few days ago! Great deals, I couldn't pass them up. Welcome to the blogging world. :)
I'd shop online---the selection is much better (I just looked).
I just got back from Old Navy myself. I also picked up PJ's for all my girls, but nothing for the boy. For some reason I just can't make myself buy boy clothes. Btw, when are Tyler's wedding and reception dates? Thanks for heeding my advice. I am looking forward to more of your shopping trips.
Good job koupon klipper.
Post a Comment