Thursday, January 24, 2008

Laundry Day

Talk about a room with a view! This place gives a whole new meaning to "daylight basement." Every room in our house, looks out to this. Aren't we so lucky? I count my blessings every day.

Right now we are renting a mother-in-law apartment from some good friends of ours. The apartment has almost every convenience (including central-vac!).....except for a washer and dryer. In order to not impose on our friends/landlords, I do laundry once a week while she is at the temple. Well last week the temple was closed and so I didn't get a chance to have my laundry day as normal, so things have piled up to say the least.

So, when my child does this ALL day long: This is the result:

Luckily for me, today is THURSDAY!
Last night we were at my favorite store, TJ Maxx, and I found this outfit. As soon as I showed it to the hubby he said, we're getting that! You have to know that he won't even spend $15 on a pair of pants for himself, so when he was willing to drop the $19.99 for this outfit, I was a little surprised to say the least. He said it was deal because it was three pieces, which is his way of justifying such a purchase. I bought the 24 months size so that he could be walking when he wears it. While I was at Enrichment, he decided to play dress up and have a photo shoot. Here's one of the shots from the shoot. Glad I'm not the only one who likes to play dress up with our son.

7 comments:

Candace said...

That's hilarious...he definitely has room to grow.

Jill said...

Fatherhood at it's best!

Jessica said...

Chelsea, Ira is puker as well so yesterday I went and bought some peppermint tea that you are suppose to drink ( my mom read about it) it is suppose to help your baby from puking. So far I have drank it twice and no puke.

l.a.c. said...

he is adorable...no matter what he does! you have amazing views of the river -- enjoy those sunsets :)

S. Schuller said...

I can't get over your view! They must be charging you guys through the nose for that! I loved the story about the outfit. Your son looks cute in anything.

Chelsea said...

Sarah, they are definitely not charging us through the nose. I wouldn't be counting my blessings every day if they were, I'd be counting my dollars...haha.

Sheryl said...

So did the laundry get done?! Oh the suspense!