Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
I miss you! Please come home fast so I can tear it up with you. Mommy's fun, but not as fun as you are. She makes sure to wrestle with me though, so that I don't forget how. She's putting me back on a sleeping schedule this week. No more late nights and early mornings. Mommy still gets me out of bed before she goes to sleep, so that we can cuddle since I won't cuddle when I'm awake.
Yesterday I tore all of Mommy's underwear out of her drawer in 2 seconds flat, and today I played with your shoes in the closet. Since you left, I upgraded to a bigger car seat, but I'm still facing the backseat....boring! Mommy said she misses you a lot too. We can't wait to see you Sunday night. Next time you go to North Carolina can we go with you?

Late,
Lil' Chief
*I don't know how people the military do it. It's only been 3.5 days and we're ready for Dad to be home!
**When Kyle calls (we can only talk for a couple of minutes a day because his cell service is so bad there), I put it on speaker phone and Michael freaks out with excitement. So stinking cute.

4 comments:

NaDell said...

If you are bored, you can come and hang out here. The kids should keep him busy....

Michelle said...

Awe Chelsea, that is the sweetest letter!

N M said...

Hey Chelsea, love the gorgeous pics, Michael is growing so fast...go on, just do it, have 10 kids, hehe, it'll be so much fun.

The Mama said...

Cute post idea Chels! I'm sure you are both missing him very much. That is so awesome about Devin getting married and Andrew going on his mission, wow, time flies!!