I've had no time lately with moving, vacations, weddings, church, summer, job changes(not for me) and the Lil' Chief...and the Big Chief. I went to bed last night, and knew that I was getting sick with a cold, and sure enough I was up last night coughing and blowing my nose. There should be a law against colds in the summer. I've been sick so much since Michael was born but I can't complain because he's been sick a lot more then me. He has a cold too. This week he has projectile vomited 10 times. I'm not sure what the deal is. I thought first maybe he accidentally had some soy, but I don't think that's what it is. Tonight it was so sad. He threw up, so I ran to the kitchen sink, and he was throwing up into the sink and laughing and smiling. He doesn't have a fever, just throwing up. Not spitting up, throwing up. Three times this week I've gone into his room and he was covered from head to toe in puke.
We went to Priest Lake a day after we moved into our new place, so we had to unpack to pack, and then I came home to a disaster of a house...boxes and stuff everywhere. Then, we left again to go to Vancouver for Kyle's friends wedding. Basically, we still aren't settled, but getting there. Kyle leaves for scout camp tomorrow, then next week is wedding week for my brother Devin, and then right after that my other little brother goes on his mission. My sister will be here with her family, so I'm excited for that.
The big news around our house is Kyle was offered a job with GSK a pharmaceutical company (starts the 18th). I randomly was looking on Craigslist, and applied for the job for him. It was actually two or three months ago, and I called to tell him that he needed to be prepared in case anyone called him. He didn't think much of it, but that night they called him for an interview. He originally wanted to do Pharmaceutical sales when he started looking last November, but it didn't pan out. We've been very grateful for the job that he has had, but we are very excited about the new opportunity (and pay raise). Plus right now he doesn't get any paid time off, and with his new job he gets three weeks, plus 15 paid holidays. He had to pass a difficult test during the interview process, and still has a few more to take. He'll be doing training for three and half weeks in Raleigh, NC, but it's broken up into three different time frames between now and November 1st.
Michael is so much stinkin' fun right now, I can hardly stand it. He is always happy and laughing. I don't get it, especially with all his gastro problems. He is really starting to explore and figure things out. I thought he'd be walking by now, but he's so fast at crawling, he doesn't see the need to. He has successfully picked up every piece of lint and loose carpet (it's cheap) at our new place. His favorite part about our house is that it has a bathtub. We had to use one of those plastic tubs before, so this is a whole new world. As soon as he hears me start the water he crawls in there and starts shrieking with excitement. Another favorite past time of his is to go into our walk-in closet (first time in my life I've had one) and throw my shoes up in the air, grab my clothes and pull them off their hanger, and throw Kyle's socks in the air. I've never seen him laugh so hard in his life.
Get ready for some pictures...
This is Ariana my niece, she covets my hair, and I covet her hair. Cutest haircut on a little girl, I've ever seen. She told me she doesn't like her haircut because she can't do anything fun with it like curl it.
This is Ariana my niece, she covets my hair, and I covet her hair. Cutest haircut on a little girl, I've ever seen. She told me she doesn't like her haircut because she can't do anything fun with it like curl it.
Us at Bridal Veil Lakes...it was gorgeous there!
Here's Michael shrieking by the bathtub
7 comments:
Chels - he is so cute!!! wow, you are keeping busy. don't you just love spening time with family. If your ever out this way call, we'll have to get our guys together
Chels, even without any makeup or hair products you are still such a beauty!! I love to see pictures of your fam, it makes me happy!
Nice update! I love all the pics! Your hair looks great!
Such cute pictures. Who is Devin marrying? Is she from here? When is that?
Andy's Grandma is marrying Paul Allen from Burbank on the 19th. So coincidental. Should be fun though.
Your making me homesick for Priest Lake! Love the pictures!
Hey Chelsea, love the pics, Michael is so cute, looks like you guys have lots of fun!!!
We just found you from the Jensens and my goodness, you look fantastic and you made a really, really cute baby!
Post a Comment