Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Kathy!

* This post is one day late, and I tried to do it yesterday, but it didn't work
We want to wish our favorite Grandma Kathy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We were supposed to go out to lunch to celebrate the occassion, but we decided to postpone until everyone is feeling better. Kathy is a longtime family friend, as well as my 4th grade teacher, former fellow employee at the library, and Michael's adopted Grandma. Kathy is the most generous person I know...hands down. She has spoiled me for years, and now that Michael is around, he gets her royal treatment. She gave us a pack n' play, jumparoo, swing, outfits, toys, and many more things, all of which have been lifesavers as a new mom. She prints off the pictures that I email to her of Michael so that me and my mom can have a copy. Today in the mail arrived a housewarming giftcard to Target...I'm telling you, she thinks of everything.

Thanks for all you do Grandma Kathy. Enjoy a few pictures of the gifts you've given to us put to use, as well as a few more. We love you!









1 comment:

NaDell said...

How is your new place? Are you getting settled? Which ward are you in now? I love the old pictures of Michael. He is so cute! How's your regular diet again?